Saturday, September 20, 2014

Forgiveness

I know forgiveness like no other. 
I have forgave so many people in my life. 
but, trust me at first I didn't want to.
I had to learn that in order to move on in life and be happy, you have to forgive the person.
I know what it feels like to be stab in your back by someone you care about and love. 
I know what it feels like to just want to hate the person. You just want to wish bad on them.
But you can't move on in life when you are still basically holding on to the past. You can't move on in life when you have hate in your heart or your upset about something. You have to forgive! I'm not saying forget because I know for myself, I won't forget what some people have done to me, but I can't hold on to that stuff and be upset/mad forever. I never know when my time is coming.  
I know people have done some messed up stuff that it's hard to forgive, I know some of y'all want a "sorry"  from people that you won't probably never get. You just have to let that go. 
-Kennedi M.