Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm back...

Hello Kings and Queens, 
I hope you all are doing well. It's been awhile right? Well, good news...I'm Back!! I have said this a couple times; sometimes we need to take a step back and remind ourselves who we are, and where we come from. You guys know that I'm always honest with y'all, Not to seek attention or anything but I was distance because I was going through a hard time and I can't lie still am. But what made me come back was the comments/compliments I get about my blog. So I told myself I need to stop being selfish and get back to writing my thoughts/stories down and let God handle the storm I am in. I know some people are going to ask "What's going on" and if "I'm ok" so I'm just going to go ahead and explain just a little. First, I am okay guys. Y'all know this! I leave/give everything to God (No worries). Life has been just teaching me lessons left and right. Three lessons I have learned is 1) Don't worry about things you can't control. 2) What you allow will continue. 3) You control your thoughts and emotions. Whenever I go through a hard time I like to be distance. I don't like hanging with my friends, I don't like texting/talking to people. I just want to be left alone and I'm learning that it won't always go that way. I'm looking forward to new blessings and change. I'm excited for what's to come. Just a little update: I recently got business cards (Thank you Mia) I love them. I'm working on getting back to youtube, I'm also working on making more of my own clothes and clothes for others. 
-Thanks for sticking by me guys and thank you for the beautiful comments. Much love, Peace, & Respect
~Kennedi M