Thursday, June 5, 2014

Feeling guilt from our past...

We all have a past that we may haven't forgave ourselves from. We all know that feeling of guilt we felt. All we think in our minds is "What was I thinking?" Or "I wish I could take it back." Sound familiar? We think about those thoughts over and over again and may cause us to tear up. Right? We get frustrated with ourselfs and become stress and depressed. You feel like you just want it to all pass. But just a reminder IT'S JUST A TEST!! We forget certain things when we are upset with life, someone, or ourselfs. We forget that EVERYONE makes mistakes, it's a part of life. It's a LESSON LEARNED!
Do you ever feel like it's you against the world when you feel guilt? Do you ever say to yourself "I'm not gone trust nobody?" Let me tell you it's normal. Every once in awhile we get thoughts like that because like I said we are upset with ourselfs because of the mistake we made. We sometimes push other people away when they are trying to help because of the way we feel. We kinda give up on ourselfs and forget that we have God. We forget that he is with us when no one else is. We sometimes forget to pray and let God handle it. 
  I said this in a recently post and I'm going to share it with you guys again. When you are going through a storm/hard time it's ok to step aside, get yourself together than finish your race. Remember to not compare your chapter to no one else's chapter because you don't know there story and what they been through. You focus on yourself and getting through that storm with your head held high. For my Queens (Women) out there I want to say don't let your crown fall. Head held up and focus on getting through that storm. 
-Kennedi M.

*Video for encouragement* Yolanda Adams- Step Aside