Saturday, May 17, 2014

"Young Black Woman"

Hey Queens, I haven't been on here in forever!! I'm Back!!! I have a lot of stuff that I want to do with my blog, youtube, and ect. I'm so excited!
Now…
About this look, I must say this is one of my favorite outfits I have ever wore. The shoes I have on, have been sitting in my closet for about two years and have never been touched. I could never find anything to wear with them. I did always know I wanted to color block with those shoes though. 
One day, I believe I was looking at the pants I have on in my closet for along time, and I kept thinking "What can I wear with those pants?" (Giggles) I pulled the pants out and tried them on, then I just about pulled every shirt in my closet out until I found some that I liked with the pants. The shirt below is what I found. So I spy those shoes in my closet and (DING) I pictured the whole outfit in my head. The shirt, pants, and shoes. The outfit is what I wanted to wear to church, and that day it was a little chilly outside, so I tried the blazer on, and I fell in love with this look completely!! I was feeling so confident and felt like a young woman. I had this purple lip stick on from M.A.C. and it brought out the purple in my shoes. I got dressed up for myself, I put makeup on for myself,  I walked with confidence for myself, and I'm proud to be the person I am. 
Queens wear what you want, wear what makes you feel beautiful and confident, but remember to only do it for yourself and no one else. 
Respect!!
-Kennedi M.