Tuesday, October 22, 2013

They Question...

I think it's crazy how we walk around with someone judging us everyday. They judge you for the shoes you wear, the clothes on your back, how your hair looks and ect. Then people question why there are so many teens committing suicide, depressed or doing things that they don't even realize their doing. I feel the bullying can come from a lot of things. You never know what someone is going through at home, you never know what someone is going through at school, you just never know what someone is going through in life period. I wish people would think before they speak sometimes but we don't. Sometimes we say stuff because we think it's funny or cool, but deep down inside it can be eating someone up.
I know when you hang around negative people you start doing things thats not you, like I said in my last post. I won't write this and say I'm perfect because I'm not, I have talked about people but haven't we all? Sometimes we don't even mean to or notice that we are...
-Kennedi M.