Monday, September 2, 2013

Pain on my back...

Whenever you get to a point in your life when it's too hard to stand, then you kneel. You kneel while you pray you kneel while your cry. You kneel when you need to. I know sometimes we carry to much pain on our back and it gets to hard to stand up and keep our head up. People are asking you to pray for them but don't realize that you need someone to pray for you! No matter what I always remind myself that "God is here and it's not on my time but on Gods time." I know when we go through that hard time we question where God is but don't realize that his in control. We just have to do what we have to do, to get through that storm. (Trust in him and everything is going to be alright). **Number one thing to do is pray (to talk to him)**
-Kennedi M.