Friday, September 20, 2013

"Just Trust Him"

I know you feel so alone, I know your on your knees, I know it seems like you have no one, like all your friends have turned their back on you. Trust me, I know! But let me tell you something about the Man above. He is so good! If you don't have him in your life, then that's your choice. He is everything to me. I can't even tell you all the things he has done for me. He has always been here and kept me going no matter what. (And I'm not on here trying to brag) but what I'm trying to say is to TRUST HIM. He will understand you, He will be there, When no one else is there for you...he is, When you feel like his taking to long to get you out that storm, remember it's on his time. We must TRUST HIM and leave it to him. After you pray, let it go. You will get through it!
-Kennedi M.