Friday, December 5, 2014

Let me tell you about...

Let me tell you about forgiveness. 
Let me tell you about how it feels to get stabbed in the back by the people you love the most.
Let me tell you about giving your all too someone and they abuse it.
Let me tell you about being close too someone and the next day we walk pass each other and don't speak. 
Let me tell you about being there for people but no one is never there for you.
Let me tell you about feeling left out.
Let me tell you about how it feels to have to fit yourself into the group of friends.
Let me tell you about people thinking you're mean and evil but really you just don't want the world to walk over you. 
Let me tell you about losing your father.
Let me tell you about my mother having M.S. 
Let me tell you about feeling weak.
Let me tell you about stress.
Let me tell you about having someone always saying "they here for you" but when you're going through it they are no where to be found. 
Let me tell you about studying your butt off and getting a "D."
Let me tell you about feeling so lost at school and not knowing what's going on. 
Let me tell you about getting lied too.
Let me tell you about being tired. 
Let me tell you about being on your knees. 
Let me tell you about being at your breaking point.

Let me tell you about trusting God.
Let me feel you about talking to God.
Let me tell you about letting go and letting God handle it. 
Let me tell you about God can make a way out of no way. 
Let me tell you about calling on God. 
Let me tell you about God giving you what you need. 
My God will handle it. My God won't put me through anything I can't handle. 
-Kennedi M.